Mars Protocol – Airdrop dla osób z terrastation 01.02.2023
Jeśli ktoś z was miał marsa itd. niech sobie sprawdzi, czy jego adres jest luny z terrastation jest tutaj
Jeśli tak to następnie te kroki trzeba zrobić co sa tutaj
Checked $MARS airdrop
Staked $MARS with a trusted validator – https://wallet.keplr.app/chains/mars-hub/
Voted on the first 3 governance votes – https://wallet.keplr.app/chains/mars-hub?tab=governance
Claimed the „Genesis” commemorative NFT badge
MARS Airdrop Tutorial
Your airdrop is connected to the Terra address where you held MARS during the snapshots on Terra Classic.
MARS Airdrop with Station Wallet
- Download the latest version of Station via your browser extension store or follow the guide on: https://setup-station.terra.money.
- Connect the wallet which held MARS on Terra Classic during the snapshots.
- Add Mars to the token list.
MARS Airdrop with Keplr wallet
- Download the latest version of Keplr via your browser extension or follow the guide on: https://www.keplr.app/download.
- Connect the wallet which held MARS on Terra classic during the snapshots. Click on “Add Account” on the account overview on the right upper corner of the wallet (small black figure). [a] For Hardware Wallets: Click on “Import Ledger” and select “Import Terra Ledger App”. [b] For Hot Wallets: Click on “Import Existing Account” and enter your seed phrase. Select Mars Hub in the chain dropdown. Select coin type 330. If you missed the coin-type pop-up, delete the wallet and start over. If you have no airdrop available on that address, the dropdown will appear
As new functionality and wallet support gets added, the staking/delegation steps will be updated in the Mars Docs. Encountering issues accessing your airdrop? Please join the Mars Discord and post any questions in the #support channel.
Michał nagrał wideo co i jak z tym marsem, jeśli ktoś ma wyzwanie z instrukcją pisaną
MARS Staking Tutorial
Staking MARS with Keplr wallet
- Visit the Staking tab at wallet.keplr.app and connect the Keplr wallet where you hold MARS.
- Click the “Stake” button beside your MARS holdings.
- Choose your preferred validator from the list and click “Manage.”
- Choose the amount you’d like to delegate. Please note that any delegations you make are subject to a locking period. Once you’ve delegated your MARS to a validator, you will need to undelegate in order for your staked assets to be liquid again. This process will take 21 days to complete.
Staking MARS with Station wallet
- Visit the Quick Stake* tab at station.terra.money.
- Choose “Delegate” and enter the amount of MARS you’d like to stake.
- Click “Submit.” Please note that any delegations you make are subject to a locking period. Once you’ve delegated your MARS to a validator, you will need to undelegate in order for your staked assets to be liquid again. This process will take 21 days to complete.
*Quick Stake will automatically choose a validator on your behalf that’s outside of the top third of validators by voting power to maximize decentralization. All Quick Stake validators charge 5% or less commissions, have not been slashed recently and are in the recent validator set. If you’d like to manually select a specific validator, choose the Manual Stake option on Station’s Stake page.
Giełda Bybit – Pojawiły się nowe możliwości związane z WEB3
Jak odebrać AIRDROP FLARE – FLR
Znajdź nas w Social media
Zobacz nasz LIVE – Wnioski po ostatniej hossie
Nie zapomnij subskrybować kanału, aby Cię nic nie ominęło i być na bieżąco!
Dołącz na nasz Telegram
Dołącz do naszego Discorda